Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Here!



"A Little Country Christmas" is my gift to you all. Money is very tight this year, but this is my way of giving and I had fun making this, my first digital scrapbooking kit!

Please feel free to pick it up
here

I ask that you share my blog link with your friends, but do not share my 4share link. If your friends want the free kit a visit to my blog would be appreciated.

If you snag this, please leave a comment...a little thanks goes a long way.
Happy Scrappin' & Happy Thanksgiving to you all!









4 comments:

Roper said...

cute ! thank you

Mary said...

cute gingerbread men
thanks

Amanda said...

This kit is very cute and thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).